Office address: Room 2 Welland Workspace, 10 Pinchbeck Road, Spalding, PE11 1QD Office mobile: 07434 827372
Unfortunately due to the nature of our work, the office is not always manned and therefore you are requested to contact us first before you visit to save a wasted journey!
If you have a general enquiry, or feel you would benefit from our help, please email us using the link below. However if you need help quickly, contact your GP or go to A&E as we are not a crisis service.
Referrals can be made by organisations by using the link below and we will send you a referral form. Self-referrals can also be made; if you need our help then please use the link below to contact us.
VSSCIC was born from the experience of two veterans who have struggled with their own mental health following a career in the military. Supporting those like us means everything. “We are not clinical, we just know what it feels like”
To carry out activities which benefit the community, and in particular (without limitation), to the Veterans community of Lincolnshire and the surrounding area
- Enable veterans and their families to gain access to and choice of quality opportunities
- Improve information on issues that affect Veterans lives
- Enable people, employers and communities to respect and meet Veterans individual needs
- Enable Veterans to make a difference to issues that affect their lives
- Make a positive difference to Veterans and communities who are often left out or excluded
- To provide expert advice and guidance to Veterans and their families on issues that affects their lives
- To support the mental health and wellbeing of Veterans
- To empower veterans to acknowledge, talk about and address their health issues, including signposting them to support services
- To provide programmes of training and support to individuals to overcome personal barriers
Privacy Notice: No personal data is gathered when you visit this website
- Visits Today: 23
- Total Visits: 9554
- Total Visitors: 1
- Total Countries: 12